Factory 1/65 Roberts Court,
Drouin VIC Australia Victoria
2.5T Container Mask Forklift
The Toyota 8-Series 2.5 tonne engine powered 4-wheel counterbalance forklift is Australia’s favourite engine-powered counterbalance forklift model. Stacked with world class safety features, superior performance, outstanding productivity and user friendly ergonomics, it’s simply first class.
Built Toyota tough and with legendary reliability, the Toyota 8-Series 1-3 tonne forklifts feature: Toyota’s exclusive System of Active Stability technology, Operator Presence Sensing safety system, Active Mast Function / Automatic Fork Leveling controls, and Wide View Mast for excellent visibility.
- Machine operation run through will be provided upon hire.
- Victorian Drivers Licence
- Second Form of Identification Required
Recommended Safety Equipment
Contact store to get delivery quote
|Toyota 2.5 ton forklift
|up to 7 m
|concrete compacted gravel and asphalt
|3 stage container mask
Australia's favourite engine-powered counterbalance forklift
Stacked with world class safety features, superior performance, outstanding productivity and user friendly ergonomics, it’s simply first class.
- SAS Automatic Fork Levelling Control levels forks with the ground for easier pallet retrieval.
- Wide-view Mast offers an unparalleled view of the forks in any position
- Fingertip-controlled Electronic Shift offers quick, convenient shifting between forward and reverse.
- Tight turning radius increases manoeuvrability in small areas with synchronizing of the steering wheel and angle of rear wheels.
- Toyota exclusive system of active stability monitors key forklift operations, detecting and counteracting instability to help reduce the risk of tip-overs
- When it senses instability, the Active Control Rear Stabiliser locks the rear axle to help reduce lateral tip-overs
- Active Mast Function Controller senses and reacts to instability by limiting mast angle and speed according to the load’s height and weight.
- The Operator Presence Sensing (OPS) system helps to prevent accidental movement of the forklift and forks when the operator is not seated at the controls. The OPS system senses if the operator is properly seated and at the controls by means of the seat switch. When the operator is properly seated at the controls the seat switch will go “on”.
- If the operator is not seated at the controls the seat switch will turn “off”, and the OPS system will disable the ability to lower the forks, or tilt forward or back along with all the other loading and unloading movements.
Read more on our FAQ page, leave us a message or talk to us today!