Factory 1/65 Roberts Court,
Drouin VIC Australia Victoria
49T Caterpillar Excavator
The Cat 349 raises the bar for efficiency and fuel economy in this size class. With the industry’s highest level of standard factory technology, a new cab focused on operator comfort, plus lower fuel and maintenance costs, the 320 will set a new pace for productivity and profit in your operation.
- Machine operation run through will be provided upon hire.
- Victorian Drivers Licence
- Second Form of Identification Required
Recommended Safety Equipment
Extra hours chargeable as per rates.
Extra hours chargeable as per rates.
Charged extra as used. $3.30 a liter (so pays to fuel it up)
POA application as we don't stock all attachment but can obtain them
Delivery only because we can't guarantee the pick up location
|Caterpillar 349 Excavator
- New Cat Detect - People Detection helps the operator avoid personnel on the jobsite with visual and auditory alerts.
- Cat Command remote control allows you to work outside of the cab to help avoid potential hazards.
- The new integrated vehicle health management system alerts the operator with service guidance and parts needed to enhance uptime.
- New single antenna global navigation satellite system (GNSS) gives you visual and auditory guidance to grade.
- New auxiliary relay powers on and turns off CB radios, beacon lights, and other attachments without you taking your hands off the joysticks.
- Enhanced software integration enables tiltrotator attachments to work seamlessly with Cat Grade and Payload technologies.
- Enhance visibility to make service work easier and safer with optional inspection lighting.
- Make the jobsite safer with an optional swing alarm.
Performance With Less Fuel
- Use up to 25 percent less fuel than the 320F excavator.
- Increase operator efficiency by up to 45 percent with a suite of Cat technologies that lower operator fatigue and your operating costs, including fuel consumption and daily maintenance.
- Match the excavator to the job using power modes including new Smart mode that automatically matches engine and hydraulic power to your digging conditions.
- The advanced hydraulic system provides the optimum balance of power and efficiency while giving you the control you need for your precise digging requirements.
- The electronically controlled, twin-turbocharged engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards using a transparent after treatment system that requires no operator input or downtime.
- Auxiliary hydraulic options give you the versatility to use a wide range of Cat attachments.
- Advansys™ bucket tips increase penetration and improve cycle times. Tip changes can be done quickly with a simple lug wrench instead of a hammer or special tool, improving safety and uptime.
- Don’t let the temperature stop you from working. The excavator has a standard high ambient temperature capability of 52º C (125º F) and cold start capability of -32º C (-25º F).
Efficiency Through Technology
Boost productivity up to 45% vs traditional grading with the standard Cat Grade with 2D system. Dig with real-time guidance on depth, slope, and horizontal distance to grade. The 2D system is upgradable to Cat Grade with Advanced 2D or Cat Grade with 3D.
- Stay on grade – simply and effortlessly -with single-lever digging.
- Set your desired bucket angle and let Bucket Assist automatically maintain the angle in sloping, leveling, fine grading, and trenching applications for easy, accurate, and fast jobs.
- Keep your tracks on the ground in lifting and hard digging with Boom Assist.
- Automatically stop excavator swing at operator-defined set points in truck loading and trenching applications with Swing Assist, which will help you use less effort and consume less fuel.
- Cat Payload helps you achieve precise load targets to improve your operating efficiency. Pick up a load of material–with a bucket and thumb combination or grapple and clamshell attachments–and get a real-time weight estimate without swinging.
- Track your daily productivity such as truck target weights and load/cycle counts.
- Calibration can be performed in a matter of minutes.
- Combine Payload with VisionLink® and remotely manage your production targets.
- Take Payload data with you. The monitor’s USB port lets you download results so you can manage progress without an internet connection or VisionLink® subscription.
- Create and edit grade designs with ease on a second high-resolution 10 in (254 mm) touchscreen monitor.
- Want a 3D system to improve your digging results? Caterpillar’s new single antenna global navigation satellite system (GNSS) makes it easy by giving you visual and auditory guidance to grade. Plus you can create and edit designs on the touchscreen monitor while you’re on the job. If your application calls for a dual antenna system, it’s easy to upgrade.
- Upgrade to our dual antenna GNSS for maximum grading efficiency. The system lets you create and edit designs on the touchscreen monitor while you’re on the job, or you can have the plan design sent to the excavator to make your work easier. Plus you get added benefits of avoidance zones, cut and fill mapping, lane guidance, and augmented reality along with advanced positioning capability.
- Already invested in another brand’s 3D system? No problem. Standard Cat technology like Grade with 2D can readily integrate with that system to give you the precise results you need.
- Remote Troubleshoot connects you to a dealer service pro to help solve your problem and quickly get you to work.
- Remote Flash works around your schedule to ensure your machine’s software is up to date for optimal performance.
- The Cat App helps you manage fleet location, hours, and maintenance schedules; it also alerts you for required maintenance and even allows you to request service from your local Cat dealer.
- Standard Product Link™ provides location, machine hours, fuel usage, productivity, idle time, diagnostic codes, and other machine data on demand through VisionLink® online interface, helping you improve jobsite efficiency with lower operating costs.
- Improve your accuracy and safety – Add a new Cat Tiltrotator system upgrade with factory-fit joysticks. The system allows a Tiltrotator to work with standard Cat 2D Grade and E-Fence; it uses the standard cab monitor to display the tool and engage its SecureLock™ so you don’t need spend money on an extra monitor.
- All Cat Grade systems are compatible with radios and base stations from Trimble, Topcon, and Leica. Already invested in a grade infrastructure? You can install grade systems from Trimble, Topcon, and Leica.
Work In Comfort
- Increase operator productivity with an all-new, larger cab. Comfort, Deluxe, and Premium cab options vary by region.
- The Comfort cab is equipped with a mechanical suspension seat. The Deluxe seat is heated and air adjustable while the Premium seat is heated and cooled and adjusts automatically.
- Get in and out of the cab easier using the tip-up left console available in the Deluxe and Premium cabs.
- Advanced viscous mounts reduce cab vibration.
- Control the excavator comfortably with easy-to-reach controls all located in front of you.
- Stow your gear with plenty of in-cab storage beneath and behind the seat, overhead, and in the consoles. A cup holder, document holder, and coat hook are also provided.
- Use the standard radio’s USB ports and Bluetooth® technology to connect personal devices and make hands-free calls.
Read more on our FAQ page, leave us a message or talk to us today!