Factory 1/65 Roberts Court,
Drouin VIC Australia Victoria
Concrete and Steel Nailer
Fully automatic powder-actuated fastening tool with magazine for fastening collated nails. Great for, fastening wood and metal sheet to concrete, sand-lime block masonry or steel and fastening 2x4s to concrete.
Also great for, attaching drainage foils and membranes to concrete or CMU block and fastening perimeter wall track, deflection or slip clips to concrete and steel.
- Machine operation run through will be provided upon hire.
- Victorian Drivers License
- Second Form of Identification Required
Recommended Safety Equipment
Pick up from our headquarters available.
Available in store
|Powder-Actuated fastening gun
|485 x 69 x 190 mm
|Fastener Length Range
|13 - 72 mm
- Nail magazine included – 10 fasteners can be driven in quick succession before reloading
- One-step energy level setting – expanded on-tool power adjustment means you can use a single cartridge colour for many fastenings
- Higher productivity – automatic piston return and cartridge advancement equip you to work up to 5 times faster than alternative fastening methods
- Easy to operate – precise control helps to deliver consistent, more accurate fastening
- Built-in connectivity with the Hilti Connect app – putting key tool data, how-to videos and technical support at the operator's fingertips
Read more on our FAQ page, leave us a message or talk to us today!