Factory 1/65 Roberts Court,
Drouin VIC Australia Victoria
Edge Floor Sander
The HT7-2 is a high performance disc floor sander (edger) that delivers unrivalled balance and feel. The choice of professionals, the HT7 delivers the power to tackle the toughest jobs. Designed to be easy to handle, with bias off switching and optional disposable paper dust bags for safe and simple operation, whatever the job.
The HT7 will sand a high quality, score-free finish on hard and soft wood floors, including parquet and any solid wood surface that requires rapid sanding and levelling. It is ideal for confined areas such as closets, stair treads and sanding right up to the edge of a floor (edge sanding), without causing damage to the base board or skirting.
- Machine operation run through will be provided upon hire.
- 24G - 120G sand paper Charged as used
- Victorian Drivers License
- Second Form of Identification Required
Recommended Safety Equipment
Charged at $4 per Disc
|Av. Load Current
|220/250V = 8A
|P24 to P120 Disc's
- Biased off switch with power connected indicator light, prevents the HT7 from accidental start-up protecting operator and property.
- Precision moulded brush block with brass brush holders and constant force brush springs.
- Optional disposable paper bags for efficient and safe dust collection. Manufactured from recycled materials, Hiretech disposable paper dust bags are the environmentally friendly way to handle and dispose of the dust created during the sanding process.
- Economic handle design minimises fatigue when used over extended periods of time. Handles securely support the HT7 in an upside-down position for easy changing of abrasive discs.
- Dust bag support folds upright to provide cable storage. 7m (23′) power cable with non-marking outer insulation prevents marking of newly sanded floor.
- Wheel castors allow HT7 to glide effortlessly across floor surface allowing easy changes in direction.
- Storage for sanding pad wrench.
- High powered vacuum system, with seated oversize wide bladed alloy vacuum fan.
- Hardened steel alloy pinion and large diameter aluminium bronze drive gear that will not slip or stall.
- Hiretech’s unique dynamically balanced metal backed sanding pad provides superb feel and touch and consistent sanding performance on all floor types and conditions.
- ABS disc guard freely rotates against base boards and skirting preventing damage and protects the sanding pad.
- Polished aluminium alloy body.
Read more on our FAQ page, leave us a message or talk to us today!