Factory 1/65 Roberts Court,
Drouin VIC Australia Victoria
Gas nail gun developed specifically for wood framing applications including, wood framing for stud walls and roofs, roof battens and counter battens, timber substructures, external cladding and wall/roof panelling.
- Machine operation run through will be provided upon hire.
- VIctorian Driver License
- Second Form of Identification Required
Recommended Safety Equipment
Pick up from our headquarters available.
Available in store
|GX 90 Framing nail gun
|384 x 134 mm
- Cordless alternative for most common wood framing applications – eliminating trailing cables and hoses
- Designed to significantly increase productivity – high-capacity magazine and Li-ion battery
- Unique safety nose significantly reduces risk of free-firing, helping to minimise health and safety concerns
- High-grip nose, easy depth adjustment (tool-free) and protective cap help to optimise working precision
Read more on our FAQ page, leave us a message or talk to us today!