Factory 1/65 Roberts Court,
Drouin VIC Australia Victoria
The robust WS3150 is suitable for processing larger volumes of firewood for farm, hire or commercial operations. Featuring a 200kg capacity hydraulic log lifter, larger wheels, larger workbench and a larger frame – the WS3150 is the second most powerful splitter in the range.
The innovative double handed control with auto return ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety. The WS3150 is fitted with a 9hp engine delivering a whopping 21 tons of splitting power and a 7 second cycle time.
- Machine operation run through will be provided upon hire.
- Victorian Drivers Licence
- Second Form of Identification Required
Recommended Safety Equipment
Pay weekend price
Pay weekend price
Charged extra as used.
Pick up from our headquarters available.
|Superaxe WS3150 Wood Splitter
|Lifting Table Capacity
|Fuel Tank Capacity
|2500 / 1500 / 1700 mm
- Estimated Output: Up to 4 cubic meters per hour output (guide only)
- Splitting Force: 21 tons splitting force
- Cycle Time: 9hp engine - 7 seconds
- Ergonomic Design: Ideal bench height & hydraulic block lifter ensures the operator can work with a straight back with minimal bending or straining.
- Controls: The innovative double handed control system (with auto-return) ensures ease of use, quick cycle times & unmatched safety
- Ease of Use: Easy splitting with ample room on table to work blocks. Never lift another block again.
- Safety Communication: Weatherproof canister on every machine contains an operator instruction & safety training sheet for quick reference. All machines also come with a detailed operator manual which includes operator training, maintenance recommendations & risk assessment.
- Block Lifter: Hydraulic block lifter will lift blocks weighing up to 200kg up to bench height
- Towing: Block lifter is easily folded and secured for traveling.
- Rollers: Rollers within the block lifter assist in easy block movement
Read more on our FAQ page, leave us a message or talk to us today!