Factory 1/65 Roberts Court,
Drouin VIC Australia Victoria
Eco 250 Spreader
The Eco 250 is a Self Propelled Spreader with a belt floor. Ideal for topdressing lawns, bowling greens and sport surfaces. Handles a range of materials from sand and loam to manure, pellets and fertilizer.
The hopper is 0.32 cubic meters and the throw depends on the material and speed but anywhere from 1.2 to 5.4 meters. It operates at a brisk walking pace.
- Machine operation run through will be provided upon hire.
- Victorian Drivers License
- Second Form of Identification Required
Recommended Safety Equipment
Charged extra as used.
Pick up from our headquarters available.
Trailers available for extra cost ($10)
|198 x 86 x 102 cm
|Sand Soil Compost Fertilizer Pellets
|Up to 8 km/h
|Up to 1 cm
|1.2 to 5.4 meters
- The ECO 250’s maneuverable four-wheel design provides better weight distribution and stability. This makes handling heavier products feasible without sacrificing maneuverability or ease of operation.
- A wider base frame improves stability and accommodates a wide conveyor system for increased surface contact.
- An extra differential support bracket has been added in order to handle greater weight.
- All levers and handles have been re-positioned for ease of use and comfort.
- Four tie-down points have been integrated into the new design.
- A quick adjustment agitator belt tensioner system makes it easy to adapt on the go.
- The larger frame gives the hopper a wider live bottom. This feature works together with its steep smooth sides and large rounded corners and edges to eliminate product bridging.
Read more on our FAQ page, leave us a message or talk to us today!